- North Country Ministries (Warrensburg) 518-623-2829
- The Wait House (Glens Falls) 518-798-4384
- Glens Falls Family Service Association 518-793-0797
- ADK Wellness Connections www.adkwellnessconnections.org
a direct online referral platform for agencies, providers and the general public.
The website is a good resource to give anyone who you may think needs some extra help:
housing, food, utilities, wellness, doctor, etc. - part of Family Service Association of Glens Falls.
150 Warren Street, Glens Falls, NY 518-793-0797
- Shelter Plus Care (Glens Falls)
Margaret at WAIT House 518-798-4384 or Mike LaJuennes at Community Action 518-793-0636
- Catholic Charities (Glens Falls) 518-793-6212 Fax: 518-793-9499
- Social Services Emergency Aid to Families (1x only) 518-761-6300
- Department of Social Services 518-761-6300
- Pine Knolls Church Benevolent Association 518-793-7101
- EOC - Economic Opportunity Counsel 518-746-2390
- Open Door Mission (Glens Falls) 518-792-5900
- Homeless Prevention Project (Legal Aid Society) 1-800-870-8343
(Free representation for evictions if qualified)
- Saratoga Economic Opportunity Center (EOC) 518-587-3158
- Franklin Community Center (Saratoga) 518-587-9826
- Saratoga Catholic Charities 518-587-5000
- Mechanicville Community Center 518-664-8322 - rental assistance
- Upstate Legal Aid (Saratoga Springs) 1-800-870-8343 - rental assistance, etc.
- Wellspring Cares 518-583-0280 - domestic violence
480 Broadway, Saratoga Springs
- AuntBertha.com - online resource for help with housing, clothing
- Captain Cares - Solutions to End Homelessness Program (STEHP) www.CaptainCares.org
a NYS-funded program to help individuals and families facing a housing crisis. The goal of
STEHP is to keep people in the community stably housed. The funding provides financial
assistance for those who are homeless or at-risk of homelessness in Saratoga County.
- Washington County DSS 518-746-2300 - rent, security deposit, emergency lodging, heat
- Washington County EOC 518-746-2390 - weatherization, energy
Clothing, Personal Care Products, Food Pantries, etc.
- First United Methodist Church of Lake George - Friday 2-4 & Sat. 8-12Noon
- Baptist Church - on the corner of Ridge and Maple Street, Glens Falls
- Helping Hands Store - 49 John Street, Hudson Fall - free furniture, housewares, clothing
- Pine Knolls Church Benevolent Association (South Glens Falls) 518-793-7101
food pantry Saturdays 9-10:30
- United Methodist Church - Aviation Road, Queensbury